Your homework for the whole of this term is:
- to keep practising your times table facts so that you can do your best at beating your personal best; and
- to learn your spelling rules, prove that you have been learning them by showing me in your spelling book, after your spelling sheet has been glued in and to complete your sentences.
Your homework for the first half of this term is:
- to learn your lines for our production;
- to learn the lyrics to our production songs; and
- to organise your part in your leavers' song video.
There may be other things that crop up during the term but I will let you know!